Fire valve brass angular DN-50 mm
Fire valve DN-50 mm brass angle, used to start and shut off the flow of water when extinguishing fires in industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, commercial enterprises and residential high-rise buildings. To interface the valve with a fire hose, a fire head GMN-50 is screwed onto the fire valve. In fire systems, only fire valve type valves should be used. The use of ball valves is prohibited.
Characteristics of the firevalve DN-50 mm:
- Material: brass
- Thread class: A, B
- Thread: internal/external
- Diameter: 2"
- Operating pressure PN: 1,6 MPa
- Use temperature: +1 to +75 °С
- Weight: 1.32 kg
- Country of manufacture: Ukraine
- Warranty: 1 year
- From 50 шт. or more = 780 грн